Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Andalucia Tapas Restaurant and Bar

I went to Andalucias last week and had a so-so experience i had the Boquerones which are spanish white anchovies and it was served over fried leeks.... It was wonderful is a must try. I also had the Crab cake which I do have to say is one of the best I have ever eaten in my life... It had a sweet potato sauce over it I will go back for the crab cake most def.. The Albondigas Morunos was good as well it was roasted lamb meat balls with a saffron couscous in a mint demi glaze. Now I am a sucker for a good Ceviche and Andalucias did not make the cut for that one. The ceviche was absolutely horrid would NOT recomend it. It was a flavorless mound of tomatoes pretty much. Over all, the food was decent. Now service no bueno.. The waitress was rude and not on her game. She never came to refill drinks and and seemed aggravated when we asked for the check. We went at a slow time so it was not like she was busy, and she was just one of those waitresses with no kind of personality at all. Well that's all for Andalucia in the Houston Pavilion Downtown.
~Kris~

No comments:

Post a Comment