Saturday, March 2, 2013

Kublai Khan

Location:  Milam in Midtown

Types of Food:  Mongolian Stirfry and Traveling Sushi

Summary:  On Friday, I decided to go to Kublai Khan for lunch.  I ordered the stir-fry where I given a bowl and traveled through the food line to handpick protein, vegetables, spices, and sauces.  The cooks fried it up and delivered it to my table along with a starch of my choosing (white rice, brown rice, fried rice, noodles).  I decided to go with all fish since it was a Friday during Lent.  While waiting for my food, I chose a few sushi dishes traveling on the conveyor belt.  All the food was complemented by the great hot tea.  My server was very nice.  You could tell that the restaurant was new and they were working some of the kinks out of the business. 

Final Thoughts:  I will be back.  I love stir-fry and athough, it wasn't perfect, I really, really like stirfry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment