Saturday, March 2, 2013

The places that we were sad to see go...

Feast (located on Elgin on edge of Midtown/Montrose area):  This was an awesome restaurant with a great Chef's Table.   Kris and I ate the Chef's Table which included 3 appetizers, 5 entrees (it was supposed to be 4, but there was a mistake), and 3 desserts for her birthday back in July 2012.  One of the best meals we had ever tasted in Houston area. 

Big Mamou (located on Studewood between White Oak and 11th):  It was a cajun style restaurant/bar.  They closed within the last week.  They supposedly had great beignets.

Stella Sola (Located on Studewood near 9th in the Heights):  When they closed over a year ago, I was in tears.  I had one of my best all-time meals there less than a year before they closed. They had great food and service in addition to a drink menu that I would have drank anything off of.  


No comments:

Post a Comment