Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mockingbird Bistro

Location:  Fairview area of Houston.

Type of Food:  Steakhouse type place.  American.

Summary:  We visited Mockingbird Bistro this week and all I can say is GREAT!! We decided to just do the appetizers on this one because the menu was just so amazing and I can say we picked a winner, on appetizers and the place. We started off with the Washington State Black Mussels.... and I am getting the cravings right now just writing about them... they were steamed to absolute perfection. We also had the Beef Carpaccio I have never had a beef carpaccio as delish as this and it had a horseradish cream sauce as well.. the only problem with this was there was not enough sauce for the meat....Last but not least was the Charcuteris.... the crustiness were absolutely awesome and the pesto that was on then was so creamy I swore I had heaven in my mouth.The service was outstanding. The atmosphere was elegant and romantic great for date night.

Final Thoughts:   I definitely recommend Mocking bird Bistro for your next romantic dinner! Prices were well worth the quality. It will set you back about $30 a person, but a must try!

No comments:

Post a Comment