Saturday, June 23, 2012

Maria Selma

Location:  Richmond Blvd. near Mandell intersection in Houston

Type of Food:  Mexican

Summary:  Yesterday, I went for the second time to Maria Selma for dinner.  The first time that I went to Maria Selma and I tried Fajitas for two and a few margarita. The fajitas were okay, but not nearly as good as some of the fajitas that I have eaten at other places.  Yesterday I had the enchilada verdes with chicken and they were amazing.  They were made in a way that I could taste the corn tortillas along with have an amazing cheese on top that would be more like what I would find in Mexico.  From now on, I will be trying the enchiladas which are a big enough portion to share between two people.

Final Thoughts:  I will come back to this place.  I like that I can get food here that would be more like what I would have in Mexico.

  If you want to try out Maria Selma, stop by its location on Richmond near Mandel (1617 Richmond, Houston, TX 77006).  The restaurant website is http://www.mariaselma.com/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment